Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a involving some of this reasons you should have gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something start thinking about.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will discover that in spite of how good an idea you could imagine it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they reject an understanding that they agree could be profitable. Here’s some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may surely have a full line of products and not trying to add very much more.
2. Product or service is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting firm first recognize their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your division. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to track you on paper.)
6. Include too many similar services that sector is flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea appeals to a very small niche market and besides mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Profits sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort indicates of.
10. Your product has happened to be patented by someone else and tend not to want to determine if they are around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better what has already been on the actual marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea okay and do not need a clue who competitors is in the market.
12. You sent a specific thing that is strictly like their current product and inventhelp office locations that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing in order to what is on its way out the next year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a significant. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones creating.)
15. They have already received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down based on that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype online and have a significant inventhelp phone number of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, help to they participate in a quick explore your patent they identify that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly past the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent an invention, but it was poorly written and will not cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, to ensure that you they should expect very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and doesn’t publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they just don’t look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided on your line for the year or that the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item has never been in production or sold stores or online. In order that they do not want to consider the risk of being the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are just a few within the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take the time to research the offers completely and understand your market, your commit that market and study part things yourself as marketable maybe can.